Braden Family Cookbook
Often seen names
PINEAPPLE CUCUMBER SALSA
- 1 cup canned (drained well) crushed pineapple (unsweetened in own juice)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger (microplane works best)
- 8 shredded mint leaves
- 4 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 tsp dried red chili (or jalapeno; or green chili)
- 1/2 minced medium Maui onion
In large bowl, mix pineapple and cucumbers. Add the garlic and ginger, then
fold in gently. Now add the mint, cilantro, lemon juice, chile, and onion.
Carefully fold ingredients. Chill well then serve.